What is the highly anticipated Instagram sponsored ad service? Instagram, owned by Facebook, is a social media platform with more than 1 billion users around the world. Evolving from a photo-sharing application to a large social network, Instagram has also become an important tool for all social media marketers thanks to its potential audience. Thanks to Facebook’s access to extensive customer targeting options, Instagram advertising has also become an easy and effective strategy to implement.
Instagram ads are all marketing tools that aim to show a business’s posts to many different customers. Its intended use is to drive traffic or conversions. Ad content that looks like regular Instagram posts is called “sponsored“. In the next chapters of our article, we will talk about what is Instagram sponsored advertising.
What is Instagram Sponsored Advertising Cost?
There is no specific standard for the costs of Instagram ads. But to give an average figure, the average cost per click for most ad placements is $1.20. You need to decide how much you want to spend or how much you want to spend per result so that your advertising costs do not rise. There is no financial limit on advertising. You can advertise on any budget, from $5 to $50,000. There are many factors that affect the cost of your ads. These factors are: Targeting, ad placement, ad format, and when the ad will be served.
What are the Instagram Sponsored Ad Types?
- Story ad: Instagram story ads are full-screen ads that appear between users’ stories. It provides a chance to reach 500 million Instagram users every day. You can take advantage of Instagram story features like face filters, video effects, and adding text to create effective story ads. At the bottom of these ads, which look like a normal user story, there is a section with a user orientation feature. In this way, you can get customer conversion from the advertisement.
- Photo advertisement: It is a type of advertisement that enables brands to showcase their products and services with attractive photographs. As with the story type of advertisement, it contains actionable messages that direct the user to the desired page. It is a type of Instagram ad where you can show the visual content you create to your potential customers in the form of photo sharing.
- Video ad: It is a type of advertisement where videos on Instagram or other videos to be uploaded are shown to potential customers. Shorter video ads are usually more effective, with video lengths of up to one minute. It gives users the chance to take a closer look at your brand, business or products. A Canadian potato chip company made an Instagram video ad and announced that it increased its sales by 5.5% with the short product promotion it made in these ads.
- Carousel ad: Carousel ads are ads that allow you to use video and a series of photos that it has produced to connect users directly to your website. In addition to highlighting multiple products, it can also provide more promotion with multi-part story sharing.
- Collection ads: Collection ads are similar to carousel ads in terms of their structure. In addition, it has an option for users to buy products directly from the advertisement. After users click on the ad, the user is directed to the store page.
- Discover Instagram ad: The Discover option is the Instagram screen that allows users to find new content and new accounts. Half of Instagram users enter explore every month. Discover ads do not appear on the explore screen. Instead, it appears on the screen that appears when a user clicks on a photo or video from the explore screen. You can also get comprehensive information about Facebook and Instagram ad models from our site.
They are marketing tools aimed at showing businesses that market products or services to existing customers and potential customers. .
The purpose of using sponsored advertising is to generate traffic and conversions.
Story ad, photo ad, video ad, carousel ad and collection ad etc. types are Instagram sponsored ad types.
Instagram advertising costs on average $1.20 You can get more detailed information about Instagram advertising fees from the title above.
Go to ad manager, then click create ad. After selecting the details of your ad, select Instagram for your ad to appear on Instagram. Thus, your Instagram ad account will be active.
Display the ad you want to block, then click on the three-dot icon at the top right, you will see the “Hide Ad” option, you can block Instagram ads by clicking on this option. /div>