What is Instagram Creator Studio has become one of the topics that users who use their account professionally wonder about. Instagram Creator Studio is a suite of tools that come to the rescue of users who aim to produce content in digital marketing and its derivatives. Since third-party software is in a dubious state in many criteria such as security, usage and performance, Instagram’s self-developed tools leave no doubt in the minds of users.
The construction phase was completed at the end of 2017 and the news was announced on Facebook. In this way, Facebook offered the advantages and possibilities of the Creator Studio to its users. The tool package, which was later developed on Instagram, stopped its application on Facebook. Optimized for desktop use only.
What Does Instagram Creator Studio Do?
Instagram Creator Studio and you can get good results with effective use. With its launch, it has started to provide many benefits for content producers. These are;
- It has enabled those who do not earn advertising revenue through Instagram to compete with platforms such as YouTube.
- Can be included in studies in the field of digital marketing
- Analysis and reporting can be done easily through a single panel.
- You can use it to schedule IGTV videos. In fact, it is a fact that the timing setting is better compared to YouTube.
- You can watch, analyze and manage the published content from other pages.
- There are many features developed for the organization and design of the content.
- You can more easily manage all accounts through a single channel. It has an uncomplicated structure.
- With the timing feature, you can carry out your work in a planned way.
How to Use Instagram Creator Studio?
If you want to start using the Instagram Creator Studio metric, here is what you need to do, in order;
- To integrate your Instagram account into Creator Studio, connect it with your Facebook account.
- You must have converted your Instagram account to your business profile.
- Open Creator Studio on the desktop and click the Instagram icon.
The next steps depend on the connection between your accounts.
Option 1: If you are currently managing a Facebook page, click to connect to this page while the Instagram account you will use Creator Studio is connected to. .
Option 2: If you do not manage a Facebook page that is not linked to an Instagram account, select “Connect to Instagram”, then enter the information of the Instagram account you will use.
Option 3: If you manage a Facebook page linked to an Instagram account but want to access it through a different account, select “Link another Instagram account”.
Option 4: Facebook page linked to more than one Instagram account If you are managing linked accounts, select “Continue with linked accounts”.
After completing these steps, you can start using Creator Studio.
Instagram Content Library
You can easily examine all your content on Instagram with filters. You can have broad information about how many people saw the post, where the post was seen, and other interactions. You can quickly find the post you want from the search engine and filters.
Easily Publish Your Instagram and IGTV Content
You can easily publish both your Instagram and Facebook content with the possibilities offered by Instagram Creator Studio. With a single channel you will use, you can achieve what you want as a result of a few uncomplicated processes.
Choose “Create” at the top left of the page to get started. Then select “Instagram feed” and a window will open on the right of the screen where you can upload images, create captions and add locations. You can get the dimensions you want by applying cropping operations to the images here. After completing these processes, enter the information of the post and click the arrow icon next to the “Publish” option and select “Plan”. With Schedule, you can determine when and at what time your post will be published. As a result of these, you can publish the content you created by choosing “Schedule” at the time you specify.
Browse Instagram Trends
Instagram Creator Studio aims to tell digital marketers how content interacts with viewers, as well as content management and programming. The “Insights” tab helps exactly that. With “Trends”, you can examine the interactions of the viewers on your account, and analyze it with “Event trends”.
Instagram Creator Studio What are its Features?
With Instagram Creator Studio, your content will be more remarkable than ever, and in this sense, you can gain big in marketing. /p>
- With the content library, you can have an overview of the post you want.
- With the inbox, messages and comments of all pages in your management are collected in one place.
- With the loyalty view, you can view the durations etc. You can analyze interactions.
- With the sound collection, you can store the sound effects and music that you will use in your video content.
- With the filters, you can easily access the desired post according to the post type (video, photo or link).
In this article, we talked about Instagram Creator Studio, a suite of tools that business accounts in digital marketing can easily use. We have detailed this with titles such as What is Instagram Creator Studio . You can find content with similar topics on our page.
Solve all your Instagram problems with our Instagram Support articles!
Absolutely not. It is very easy to use and understandable. You can easily learn this by using our article or by doing research on the internet.
Instagram Creator Studio has been developed for desktop use . You can make your content edits using a computer.
You can easily access your content by filtering from a broad perspective. If you have many pages, you can manage them through a single channel. You can have your posts shared whenever you want by editing the time settings. Sound libraries etc. You can produce content in different concepts by using tabs.
With the content library, you can get an overview of the post you want.
With the inbox, all the messages and comments of all the pages under your management are in one place. is collected.
Connect your Instagram account with your Facebook account to integrate into Creator Studio. You must have converted your Instagram account to your business profile.
Open Creator Studio on your desktop and click the Instagram icon.
You can become a more professional user with Creator Studio’s wide range of creative options. You can also master all the updates of Instagram.