Most of the time, we witness unsolicited messages from people we do not know on Instagram. It is possible to put an end to these messages from people we do not want or do not know with instagram DM closing. Thus, you will limit your message sending and you will not have to deal with messages other than what you want. There are many ways to do this, these are to completely turn off the DM box and limit the people you are uncomfortable with.
How to Block Instagram Messages?
Instagram DM box to allow people you don’t want to message. To prevent this, you can block those people without closing the DM box first. In this way, the person you are disturbed will not be able to send a message or see your profile. Before your message box is completely closed, you will also prevent unwanted people from sending messages. You can follow these steps to prevent messages from people you don’t want:
- First of all, log in to your Instagram account.
- Then go to the profile of the person you don’t want to send a message to, and point to the inside in the upper right corner Click it.
- After clicking the three dots, many options will appear. The person is blocked by clicking on the block option from these options. Thus, the person will no longer be able to see your profile or send you a message.
Although this is an ideal solution for accounts with few followers that are exposed to unwanted DM messages, they have a large number of followers and cannot be prevented. If there are as many unwanted messages, then the DM closing method should be applied in general. This method is done as follows:
- First of all, log in to Instagram.
- Then enter your profile and click on the three lines in the upper right corner. In this area, you will see multiple options. From these options, the “Settings” option at the bottom is selected.
- Settings menu, select “Notifications” from the options that appear. There are different tasks that you can adjust in this area.
- Click on the “direct message” option that appears in the Notifications menu.
- Two options appear in this area. These options are options that allow you to receive direct messages, which are specified as closed or open, or not. In this section, if you want to prevent unwanted messages from coming, you can prevent direct messages from receiving by selecting the off option. Another action that can be done in this tab is the option of sending messages to you only by the people you follow. By clicking on this option, only the people you know you follow allow you to send messages to you. If you want, it is possible to manage other settings related to your message box from this tab.
After selecting the
With this method, which is handled in a few steps, you can use instagram DM under better conditions by preventing you from receiving messages from unwanted people. will provide. You can make your DM box public by repeating these steps at any time.
What is Instagram DM Disable?
Instagram DM closing is the action to block or limit messages from unwanted people. DM closing operations made in the Settings section can either be closed completely or can be done by preventing some people from sending messages, or they can be limited to only those you follow.
Is Instagram DM Messages Permanent?
Instagram DM messages remain in your DM box as long as the incoming messages are not deleted. When you delete it, it will not appear again.
Why Can’t I Send Messages on Instagram?
There may be multiple reasons why you cannot send messages on Instagram. These may include the fact that the person has blocked you, or the person may have done closing Instagram DM.
How to Make Group Messaging with Instagram DM?
When doing group messaging on Instagram, it is enough to create a chat area by selecting the people you want to message and send a message. This will open the messaging group and you will be able to perform group messaging.