I Accidentally Deleted My Instagram Account! If you are facing the problem, the solution is very simple !
Instagram application is constantly coming up with innovations so that its users can use it comfortably and easily. Unfortunately, these positive features can lead to negativities as a result of unconscious use. Users may experience social media accidents because they do not know how to use these features.
Perhaps the most common social media accident is the “accidental account deletion” problem. Even if users think they can’t do this themselves, they can delete their accounts by mistake.
Can Instagram Accounts Accidentally Deleted Be Recovered?
Are you one of those who think that if the account is deleted on Instagram, that account cannot be accessed again? Then we recommend that you leave these thoughts aside and read our article to the end. Because it is possible to get back your Instagram account that you accidentally deleted. I can hear how you say. So let’s have a look together.
If you can’t find your account when you enter your username on the Instagram search button, there may be two reasons. You may have frozen or deleted your account. First of all, you should make sure that you have deleted your account.
To get your account back afterwards:
– Enter the Instagram account recovery form at https://help.instagram.com/contact/1652567838289083.
-Answer “No” to the first question.
-Write your name and surname on your identity card.
-Write your Instagram username completely and correctly.
-Type your registered and verified e-mail address in your Instagram account.
-Type the country you are in.
-After filling these fields correctly, click the “Submit” button.
If your information is correct in the sections in this field requested from you:
– An e-mail will be sent to you by the support of “The Instagram Team” to your e-mail address you have written.
-When you enter this e-mail, you will see a code consisting of numbers.
-The mail will ask you to draw this code on a piece of paper with your handwriting and take a selfie with your face visible and post this photo. Make sure the code is legible and your face is clearly visible.
After completing the above steps, all you have to do is wait. The Instagram team will review the information you have provided and respond. Now it’s up to them to get your account back.
Instagram will review and get back to you within 48 hours. If there are no obstacles and your information is correct, it will send you an e-mail. -Open the mail and click on the link in it.
-This link will take you to a page to set your new password.
-You will get your account back after you set your new password that only you can find and remember. You can now log in to your account with your new password.
Is There Any Information to Know When Retrieving Instagram Account?
If you accidentally deleted your Instagram account and want to get your account back by following the steps we mentioned above, then there are some important information you need to know. With these tips, Instagram will easily verify that the deleted account is yours and return your account to you.
The following are important information you should know when getting your account back:
- The reason why Instagram wants your photo as a selfie is to make sure of your real identity, to see if the Instagram account is really yours. With this photo you send, all your profile photos you use on Instagram are examined and checked for the same. For this reason, at least one of your profile photos that you have shared so far must be your photo.
- When creating an Instagram account, an e-mail address or phone number is required. All these processes we mentioned are valid for users who have an e-mail address in their Instagram account. If you have not yet confirmed your account with an e-mail address and logged in with a phone number, this process will not be possible. If you are experiencing this situation:
- Enter your current e-mail address that you are currently using in the first place where the e-mail is requested. Tell them that you have never entered your e-mail address on your Instagram account, you log in with your phone number.
I Did All These Actions But It Didn’t Happen!
Are you one of those who didn’t get any response after all the transactions? There may be 2 reasons for this situation.
1. You may have entered incomplete or incorrect information.
2. You or your code may not be clearly visible in the photo you sent.
If you encounter this situation, what you need to do is to contact Instagram Customer Service. If you tell them that you have done all these steps but you cannot get your account back, they will tell you why it did not happen and where you made a mistake.