Especially in recent years, Instagram has become an integral part of our lives. Users who want to use Instagram’s tagging feature, How to Use Instagram Tags? is looking for the answer to the question. It is possible to use Instagram for many purposes.
You can use Instagram to socialize, build a community or do Instagram marketing. For whatever purpose, it is very important to know how to make an Instagram Name Tag in order to get the most out of your posts. For this reason, we have searched How to Use Instagram Tags for you and compiled this article by compiling the information we have obtained. Then let’s start with the question of how to use tags in Instagram posts.
How to Use Tags in Instagram Posts
Creating Instagram Name Tag is very important in order to get maximum efficiency in your posts, stories and even comments on Instagram. You can easily tag on Instagram by following the steps below.
- First, log in to your Instagram account.
- Click the “+” icon in the lower middle of the screen and create a new post.
- If you want to share an existing photo or video, select the photo or video you want to share from your gallery. If you want to take a new photo or video, create a new post by clicking on the photo or video tabs.
- After adding your desired location, comment and hashtags to your post, tap the “Tag people” tab.
- The photo or video you selected will appear on a new screen. On this screen, you must select where you want the label to appear
- Search for the name of the user you want to tag in the search bar at the top of the screen.
- Tap when you see the correct username. If you want to tag a large number of users, repeat this step.
- Finally save your changes and share your post.
Those who say I can’t tag on Instagram anymore can easily share using Instagram Tags thanks to this information. So what should you do if you want to tag on your story, not on Instagram posts?
How to Tagging in Instagram Story?
Instagram Stories, a Snapchat-like application launched by Instagram in August 2016, also allows tagging. So Instagram story person tagging how to do?
- To create a new Instagram story, enter your Instagram profile.
- Swipe right and create a new Instagram story.
- To take a new photo Tap the white button in the middle of the screen. If you want to shoot a video, you have to hold the button. If you want to share an existing photo or video in your gallery instead of creating a new post, swipe up.
- To tag, tap the Instagram stickers tab.
- Here, select the one that says “@mention” from among the stickers. tap and select the people you want to tag by typing their username here.
- Size and place the tag as you want.
- Your tagged story is ready! Finally, share your story with your followers.
How to Use Instagram Tags? We tried to answer the question in detail. We hope this article will be of use to you and you can easily tag your Instagram posts from now on.