As one of today’s most popular social media platforms, Instagram is in an important position for businesses as well as for individual users. As a matter of fact, this situation brings with it the need for different features. At this point, one of the most frequently asked questions is “How to add an Instagram contact button?” the question is. The feature, which was introduced with an update in 2019, makes the work of business accounts much easier. Also, you don’t have to have a business account for this feature. Although Instagram asks you to switch to your business account, it doesn’t have to change your usage habits.
Especially if you are an Instagram user serving on different platforms, it is very important that these platforms are interconnected. As a matter of fact, it is necessary to consider the “Contact” button in the same context. For example, you have a website where you share your content. Or you have a separate business page where you sell your products. Providing users with one click access to this page on Instagram is an important advantage. In this way, it is possible for you to have the opportunity to have a more meaningful interaction with your customers. Accordingly, we have examined step-by-step how you can add the “Contact” button to your Instagram profile.
Add Instagram Contact Button
First of all, as we mentioned above, you can add “Contact Us” to your Instagram profile.You don’t need to have a business account to add a button. Even if Instagram asks you to switch to a business profile, you can continue to use it the same way. In this sense, the only difference that will occur in your account will be to access your page statistics. However, you must have a page linked to your Facebook account to use the feature. Therefore, a business page that provides interaction on behalf of your brand on Facebook, although not on Instagram, is a must. If you do not have such a Facebook page, you should open such a page before starting the operations on Instagram. Because Instagram will try to access your pages through your Facebook account during the process.
After making this reminder, we can move on to the steps you need to take to add the “Contact Us” button:
- After logging into the Instagram application, access your profile by clicking on your small profile picture in the lower right corner.
- Click on the three lines in the upper right corner of your profile page to open the right panel.
- Click the “Settings” menu at the bottom of the right panel.
- Tap the “Account” tab in the Settings menu.
- Bottom In the section you will see two options written using different colors. These options are; It is “Switch to Professional Account” and “Add New Professional Account”. If you don’t want to link your personal account with your Facebook page, “Add New Professional Account”You can click ”. However, if you want to continue with your current account, click “Switch to Professional Account” to continue the process.
- After this process, Instagram will first ask you to select the category in which you are producing.
- After choosing the category, you can choose one of the “Business” or “Content Creator” options. You can choose the “Creator” option to continue using your Instagram account as an individual user.
- When you define your account as new, Instagram will be linked to your Facebook account. You can continue your process by selecting one of the pages linked to your Facebook account.
- When your professional account is connected to the Facebook page, you will be directed to the screen where you will enter your contact information. On this page, you can enter whatever information you want to be accessed when the “Contact” button is clicked.
- After all these steps, the “Contact” button will be active on your Instagram profile .
Advantages of Instagram Professional Account
- Professional Account-Specific Features
First of all, you can take advantage of professional account-specific features such as the “Contact” button or adding a location.
- Tips for professional accounts
You can evaluate the tips that Instagram will give to increase your number of followers.
- Access statistical data of your shares
You can access data such as the number of views of your shares.
- Opportunity to analyze your account comprehensively
You can analyze your views through filters such as age or gender. You can also examine the time intervals users view your posts.
- Collect data to do Instagram SEO
Using all this data, you can execute various SEO strategies to improve your Instagram account, follower You can significantly increase your number.
You can also get your business featured on Instagram by getting comprehensive information on Instagram business account management on our site.
First convert your profile to professional account. At the point where your Facebook and Instagram accounts are connected, you will be directed to the area with the contact information. At this point, you can choose the information you want accessed.
To add the Contact button to your profile, you need to switch to a professional account.
Edit Profile > Public Business Information > Action Buttons > Choose a Button > Choose Order Food.
On the first update that the feature was added, only United Dev The feature that is active in Letler is now used in every country.
Open the application, log in to your profile and click edit profile, then click switch to professional account and continue. tap it so you can easily switch to the professional account.
Not only businesses but also personal profiles can see their statistics by adding this button to their profiles.