Alas! If you are wondering what to do, how to get it back, my Instagram Follower account was stolen, this article is for you. Instagram, one of today’s popular applications, is a very fun and useful application for individual and corporate users, but in some cases, we can lose the management of Instagram, one of the social media applications, without our control. Our accounts can be hijacked and unauthorized content can be shared, or your account is stolen and you cannot access it at all. What should we do in this situation?
If we list them in items
- The first thing we need to do is to apply to the instagram help center
- Read More then click on the Privacy and Safety Center button on the page that appears and choose what happens to your account. Has your account been taken over by someone else or is unauthorized content being shared on your behalf?
- If you think that unauthorized content has been shared on your behalf from your account, what you need to do is to change your password or send yourself a password reset mail. You can click on the link to change your password.
- If you think that suspicious third-party applications are sharing unauthorized content on your account, you should revoke access to your account.
- If you think your account has been hacked, you can send your email Check if a message came from instagram. If you have received an e-mail from Instagram that your e-mail address has changed to your account, undo the change by clicking the undo button in the incoming message. /li>
- Request a login link to your email address or phone number.
Contact the instagram help team to verify that the account is yours and get a login link to your email address or phone number.
Make sure you enter a secure email address that only you can access. After submitting your request, wait for an email from Instagram for next steps.
On iOS: Forgot Password?on the login screen Need More Help? Proceed with the instructions from the button, report the account and Verify Your Identity.
On Android: on the login screen Sign In In the section, click on get help with logging in, type your username, e-mail address or phone number and continue by pressing the next button. If you don’t know or don’t remember your username, you can get help here.
To verify your identity: A photo of you holding a handwritten version of the code sent to you by Instagram, or the phone number or phone number you registered with. and the type of device you used to sign up will apply to verify your identity. When you submit this information, account recovery instructions will be sent to your secure e-mail address provided by the instagram help team.