As in every social media platform, users do not want to follow an account that does not follow them in Instagram. The question of How to find Instagram unfollowers is on everyone’s minds.
If you want to find an official and safe method, the only solution is predictably to check the follower list one by one. It’s pretty easy to complete if you have a small audience. However, if you have a list that will take hours, the following practical solution can be applied;
- Log on Instagram from your smart device.
- Log in to your account and enter your profile screen.
- Unfollow your followers.
- Open the list you follow by logging into your account from your computer.
In this way, it is possible to find practical solutions. However, many users today may not even have time to do this on a computer. The most common solution here is to use different applications. Three options can be mentioned here;
- Reports Pro
- Instagram Plus
All of these can be used, but you need to be careful. Because all of these are applications that require access to your account. It can be said that it is impossible to use without permission. Because otherwise, it cannot be seen who you follow or not.
So you need to be careful with third-party apps.
See Unfollowers with Report Pro
If you are determined to use the program, your first option is Report Pro. The application available on both Android and IOS devices,
- For iOS devices: https://apps.apple.com/en/app/reports-pro/id1506810423
- For Android devices: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.app.reportspro
You can reach it from the links. After installing it on your device, its usage is as follows;
- Open the app.
- Confirm if Instagram asks for permission to access your account.
- After logging in, enter unfollowers . Here you can see who unfollowed.
If you deny the permission, the program may not be used. In this case, you need to reset it to ask for permission again.
See Unfollowers with FollowMeter
If you want to see who does Instagram unfollow, your second option is FollowMeter. It is possible to download the application, which is offered to Android users, from the link https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.beakerapps.instameter2&hl=en&. Its usage is as follows;
- Open the program after installation and setup.
- Confirm if the program asks you to login to your Instagram account.
- Log in to your account and see unfollowers.
In this way, it is possible to easily find out who is not following you. Just like on Report Pro, denying access will likely prevent you from using it. If you have refused, the application will prompt you again if you reset the settings.
See Unfollowers with Instagram Plus
Instagram Plus is a third-party version. Many people prefer it today because of the wide features it provides. One of them is seeing the unfollowers.
If you open the list of people you follow and visit their profiles one by one, you can easily see whether they follow you here. After that all you have to do is remove it. If you want to use it, you need to know that it is not in market applications.
For this reason, it should be downloaded from an English or Turkish source on the internet. If you do not know how to install an application that is not in the market, the following steps should be followed;
- After downloading the APK file, scan it with a virus program. Thus, it can be learned whether there is a virus.
- Then open the security screen in the phone’s settings. Enable the unknown sources option here.
- Tap on the downloaded file and use the run and install options.
After these three items you just have to wait. After that, simply log in to your Instagram account.
Can Third Party Apps Be Used Without Permission?
When third-party applications allow people to access their account, many people may not want to give followers even for viewing. While this is natural, refusing will likely cause it to fail.