We have compiled
10 Interesting Facts About Instagram You Haven’t Heard Before for you. Read the rest of the article to be enlightened…
10. When Facebook bought Instagram for $1 billion in 2012, only 13 people worked at Instagram.
Instagram, which was founded in 2010, was bought for 1 billion dollars in a short period of 1.5 years. It is not a very common situation. Instagram is worth 102 billion dollars today.
9. To date, more than 30 billion photos have been shared on Instagram. The average number of daily shares is 70 million.
This means that around 3 million photos are shared on Instagram every hour around the world. So by the time you read this article, an average of 500,000 photos will have been shared.
8. The most liked photo on Instagram instantly is an egg photo.
This photo, which was shared by the user named “world_record_egg” and has over 53 million likes, has 18 The photo shared by Kylie Jenner with her baby is followed by a million likes.
7. The brand with the most followers on Instagram is Nike with 90 million followers.
The famous underwear brand Victoria’s Secret ranks 2nd with its 68 million followers. Victoria’s Secret, which makes 30 million difference to its closest followers, is followed by Huda Beauty with 38 million followers.
6. The most shared place on Instagram is Disneyland, California.
23 million dollars from the social media site of Disneyland, one of the most popular tourism centers in the USA. It has too many tags. This classic theme park is followed by Times Square, Eiffel Tower and Big Ben, respectively.
5.The most used hashtag on Instagram is “#love”.
The hashtag “#Love” was used under exactly 1,597,832,456 posts on Instagram. This is followed by “#stagram” with 988,131,008 hashtags. The hashtag “#Photostagram” is also in the 3rd place with 490 million tags.
4. The account with the most followers on Instagram is still Instagram.
His Instagram account has 311 million followers. The Instagram account, which has a difference of 130 million followers with its closest rival, is followed by Cristiano Ronaldo with 181 million followers. In third place is Ariana Grande with 161 million followers.
3. Instagram can sell your account without asking you if it wants to.
With the agreement you accepted when entering Instagram, you actually allow Instagram to license all the content you share . This means that Instagram can sell your posts to any third party without your consent or give them away for free.
2. The first photo shared on Instagram was a picture of a dog.
This photo taken by Kevin Systrom, one of the founders of Instagram, at a taco stand in Mexico on July 16, 2010, went down in history as Instagram’s first post. This photo, which was uploaded to the application, which was named Codename at the time, became public after 3 months.
1.Instagram’s most popular food is pizza.
The most shared food on Instagram so far is “pizza” with 23,563,433 shares. Pizza is followed by ice cream with a small margin, while the third food is sushi with 16,151,271 shares.